Within the main project we manage the following resources:
curl -LH "Accept: application/rdf+xml"
to get the Buchberger-87.Homog meta data from the sd:Ideal knowledge base in rdf/xml format by a simple HTTP Get request to the URI
- An instance of OntoWiki to present and maintain these primary RDF Metadata.
- OntoWiki is a tool providing support for agile, distributed knowledge engineering scenarios developed by the AKSW team at the Leipzig University. It facilitates the visual presentation of a knowledge base as an information map, with different views on instance data. It enables intuitive authoring of semantic content, with an inline editing mode for editing RDF content, similar to WYSIWIG for text documents.
- A SPARQL endpoint to explore the primary RDF Metadata.
- CASN - Towards a Computer Algebra Social Network
- The vision is a digitally supported distributed social semantic network within Open Science for the needs of the Computer Algebra Community.
- Our info page - to provide different views on the CASN data as “proof of concept” (the php code is as “best practice experience” available from our github repo)