- swMATH (see CAR 51, Oct. 2012)
- swMATH is a freely accessible, innovative information service for mathematical software. swMATH not only provides access to an extensive database of information on mathematical software, but also includes a systematic linking of software packages with relevant mathematical publications.
- The lmonade project (Burcin Erocal)
- PoCab, a project presented by a team from Uni Bonn. It is a collection of examples from, e.g., ODEs from different application fields as Biotechnics.
- QaoS - Querying Algebraic Objects System
- QaoS is the attempt to provide a uniform interface to various categories of algebraic objects. Currently we concentrate our efforts on objects arising in number theory.
Johannes Waldmann (2012-12-05) reported about projects on benchmarks and competitions in
and mentions the recent “grand unified” execution platform effort http://www.starexec.org/starexec/public/about.jsp